Turn PA Blue is actively working to turn the Pennsylvania State Legislature blue, district by district, through volunteer recruitment, training, and mobilization to elect Democrats up and down the ballot. Founded in 2017, Turn PA Blue strategically deploys a grassroots army of volunteers to flippable districts across Pennsylvania.
Turn PA Blue organizes door knocking (when it can be done safely), phone banking, texting, postcards, and Vote By Mail outreach in targeted, winnable state legislative races. We are also committed to increasing Democratic turnout across the Commonwealth.
Turn PA Blue volunteers have:
- Knocked over 300,000 doors
- Provided volunteer coverage at hundreds of polling locations
- Helped to send over 3 million texts to voters and volunteers
- Written over 1.5 million postcards
- Made more than 4.5 million phone calls to voters
- Hosted hundreds banking parties and fundraisers