Get Involved with Voting
Last updated October 6, 2020
Volunteer to Protect or Get out the Vote!
- Become a poll worker: As of 10/6/2020, volunteers are still needed to actually work the polls on Election Day!
- Be a poll observer: Protect democracy outside of polling places and make sure no voters are intimidated.
- Be a poll canvasser: Lawyers, paralegals and law students needed to observe the counting of ballots!
- The Voter Project Digital Toolkit: Help recruit poll workers using your social media platforms.
- Drive Your Ballot: Volunteer to drive voters to the polls!
- Phone bank! Phone banking has been shown to increase voter turnout by 4%.
- Canvass or do lit drops: Some campaigns are reaching voters by safely knocking on doors and dropping off literature.