It’s inspiring how many groups are coming together and organizing – and also a little overwhelming. Here, we’ve listed a few of the groups we’ve connected with. While not a comprehensive list of every group in our area, it’s a good place to start if you want to get more involved and connect with other people working toward positive change in their communities.
- PA Blue Victory Fund
- Citizens for Better Elections
- Concerned Citizens for Democracy
- Sister Districts
- Swing Left
- Emily’s List
DEMOCRATIC PARTY ORGANIZATIONS
- PA Dems
- County Parties
- PA Together Coalition
- Building Channels for Change
- Havertown-Area Community Action Network
- Haverford Township Democrats
- Delco PA Indivisible
- Indivisible Berks
- Indivisible Narberth & Beyond
- Rise Up – Lower Merion Indivisible
- Indivisible Conshy
- Indivisible Greater Boyertown
- Indivisible NW Philly
- Michael Swayze’s Community Resources
- A site for social workers, New Jersey residents and energy consumers.
- Blog: Community Resource Blog
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Networks
- Carpool Vote (helping voters get to the polls)
Learn about the Candidates
- Turn PA Blue Candidate Listing
- Who’s on Your Ballot (PA Dems)
- Vote Save America
- VoteSameAmerica Podcast
- Social Media
- Turn PA Blue has an active Facebook group as well as Twitter & Instagram accounts. We create lists of candidates so you can follow all of them.
- Ask your supporters to follow and like all other candidates on Facebook and Twitter! @LetsTurnPABlue has created several lists of candidates on Twitter that will make it easy to follow. If you are not on one of our lists, please let us know!
- Free Action Network for Candidates
- Turn PA Blue offers candidates free access to all the tools available with the Action Network. This includes sending targeted emails, creating events, forms for collecting information, sync with ActBlue, and much more. If you are interested in using this free service, email Brian (bburychka@TurnPABlue.org)
- Here’s an example, being used by Doug Metcalfe (PA House 128)
- Campaign Website and Graphic Design Help
- Turn PA Blue has a team that can help you redesign or create a website. We also do logos and campaign literature! If you are interested, please email email@example.com
- The Creative Support Team (CST) is also available for candidates. They provide high-quality creative and communications services to Democratic candidates running for positions at all levels of government. All services are provided free of charge. CST brings together more than 100 creative professionals with expertise in web design, graphic design, social media content, film production, and writing and editing. CST provides a wide range of services to campaigns including social media assessments, website design or redesign, design of flyers, leave behind cards, and mailers, Drafting/editing of policy statements, opinion pieces, and letters to the editor, and the editing of videos for use on websites and social media. To learn more, please visit https://creativesupportteam.com.
- Turn PA Blue Website
- TPAB Postcard Program
- Campaign Event Promotion
- Social Media
- Turn PA Blue has an active Facebook group as well as Twitter & Instagram account that we’d love to use to promote you!
- Make sure you follow us and ask your supporters to follow and like all other candidates on Facebook and Twitter! We also may ask you for additional information to include about you on social media!
- BlueBnB Program
- Turn PA Blue’s Blue BnB finds volunteers from other areas, usually safe blue areas, and matches them with hosts in House or Senate Districts where their help is needed. If you want to learn more about the program or have hosts in your district who are willing to volunteers from other areas, you read about it here.
- PA Senate Incumbent Report Cards
- PA House Incumbent Report Cards