Vote Early in Person
Last updated August 27, 2020
Voting Early in Person
Voting early in person means you would vote in person using an absentee or mail-in ballot, not a voting machine.
- Beginning September 14, 2020, you may go to your county election office, request a mail-in or absentee ballot in person, fill it out immediately, and submit it on the spot.
- It is strongly recommended that you call your County Board of Elections before going to ensure that they will have a ballot ready for you. Find your County Board of Elections Office contact info here.
- The window for early, in person voting begins on September 14, 2020, and ends on October 27, 2020, which is the deadline for requesting a mail ballot.
- If you are not already registered to vote, you can also go to your county election office in person during the vote-by-mail period, register to vote and fill out your mail-in ballot on the spot all at the same time.
- Some counties may open satellite locations for early, in person, mail voting. To find out if and when there will be satellite locations in your county, call your county election office.
- You can find your County’s Board of Elections Office here: VotesPA.com/County.
- Make sure you follow all COVID-19 guidance.